Veloster Turbo Forum banner
401 - 411 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
'13 Coupe 3D, Boston Red
4 Posts
Will not go long blasting a radio with the car off without much more battery capacity.
That goes without saying. I was specifically asking if our cars could withstand a full duration of movie viewing, without a complete discharge.

I have taken my VT to the drive on a number of occasions with no troubles. Just make sure you have a jump pack in case the battery is not so good as it can die. Also make sure you only have the radio on and no a/c / fans as it will kill the battery (learns the hard way when trying to de fog the window on a colder night and didn’t want to have the windows down lol) bring a blanket if it’s going to be cold so you can leave the windows down.
Very much appreciate the insight in your reply. I will be keeping jumps just in case, but I was hoping the car would last out on its own, even with our beefier sound system.

Is there a seat/cushion to put in the back so we could maybe watch from the tailgate (there's specific out of the way parking for vehicles who want to keep the tailgate up). The lip over on our trunk would make that viewing platform crampy.

·
Registered
2013 VT Turbo / white / manual
1 Posts
Hello all,
Cane here from Atlanta Georgia. I just recently test drove a 2013 Veloster Turbo that was in great condition and I just fell in love with the car so I traded in my Ford Focus SEL for it. This car already has a BOV and exhaust installed (unsure of any other mods) and just puts a smile on my face every time I look at it or drive it. I also own a 1980 280zx (first car & project car), a Chevy 2500HD, Honda CBR600RR motorcycle and now this Veloster Turbo. Looking forward to learning all about these cars and having some fun in the process!

·
Registered
2014 Veloster Turbo Automatic
204 Posts
Hey, I'm also in NE Georgia! Welcome to the club

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's up guys. 2nd owner of a 2016 VT 6mt bought back in 2019 currently at 66k. Long time lurker . Alot of Orlando VTs in my area but not alot of modded and the ones that are aren't really social 😂

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome! Hope you've enjoyed your stay so far. What sort of wheels do you have in your profile pic?

·
Registered
204 Posts
damn those look good. Do you do any track driving?

• Haha
Reactions: RPW00Mirage

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good afternoon I’m new to the group my name is Vince I have a 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo that I’ve had since 2016. I’m just now looking into some upgrades to my car wanting start with some rims and maybe some shocks to lower a little really looking for some advice from the group as to places that I can go

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

401 - 411 of 411 Posts