Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was filling up just now with some ethanol-free gas to see if there would be a difference and some younger kid comes up to my car with a spray can and rag. Turns out they were trying to sell some special spray wax and my eyes got wide as it looked like he was about to do a "demonstration" on my paint. :shocked:

I promptly yelled NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and dived and knocked the can out of his hand!

Not really, but I did say wait you can't use that on the paint and he looked confused. Then his boss ran out and said he saw the matte paint, that's why he ran out because he knows you can't use it on there. But then he was more interested in the car! LOL

Talk about a nervous sweat.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Oh crap!!!! Talk about freaking out! I would have screamed at them. Please post the price of the gas on the other thread.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I was filling up just now with some ethanol-free gas to see if there would be a difference and some younger kid comes up to my car with a spray can and rag. Turns out they were trying to sell some special spray wax and my eyes got wide as it looked like he was about to do a "demonstration" on my paint. :shocked:

I promptly yelled NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and dived and knocked the can out of his hand!

Not really, but I did say wait you can't use that on the paint and he looked confused. Then his boss ran out and said he saw the matte paint, that's why he ran out because he knows you can't use it on there. But then he was more interested in the car! LOL

Talk about a nervous sweat.

Had a scare the other day, I'm paranoid about parking next to people and i looked out at the parking lot as i was leaving the store and saw somone get in their car swing the door open then get back out and shut the door then they started looking at my car and walking around it. I thought they gave me my first ding!!! turns out they were just checking out the car :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
haha, I could almost picture that while I was reading the story.. Glad it ended well for ya :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts