Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Please explain what is the difference between the $312 Version and the $625 one? TKS

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I assume you can pay half now and the remaining half when it is ready to ship in March.
Yeppers, u must be right, finally dawned on me after I posted my ?..............think I'm getting slower w age [at 77] HeeHee!

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ordered mine, Cannot WAIT!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is one seriously awesome product. I'm curious; is this a guaranteed thing or do you need to reach 40 orders to produce it?

I haven't taken off my diffuser to see what's behind it. Is there any space behind the flat area where your tag goes? I Niteshaded my tails and the poor reverse light can't penetrate it very well so unless the area is well lit, my backup camera is nigh worthless at night. I was thinking it'd be cool to buy your diffuser and since it's vented I could put one of those light bars the 4x4 guys like behind there as a reverse light, lol.

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is one seriously awesome product. I'm curious; is this a guaranteed thing or do you need to reach 40 orders to produce it?

I haven't taken off my diffuser to see what's behind it. Is there any space behind the flat area where your tag goes? I Niteshaded my tails and the poor reverse light can't penetrate it very well so unless the area is well lit, my backup camera is nigh worthless at night. I was thinking it'd be cool to buy your diffuser and since it's vented I could put one of those light bars the 4x4 guys like behind there as a reverse light, lol.
Guaranteed its being slightly adjusted for perfect fitment then being molded will be made with or without 40 people more people we have cheaper it is for all of you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts