Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its actually a 2012. We have a Special Edition Veloster we are selling here at our dealership in Jacksonvile Fl at Westside Hyundai. Its a base 2012 Veloster DCT with the following upgrades. it is tinted 35% all the way around. It has 18x8 Sparco Assetto Gara wheels in black with 225/40/18 Kumho Ecsta SPTs. We added black chrome hyundai lugnuts available only by Westside Hyundai. It has the Concepto emblems front and rear. It has a Hun BL Exhaust system. Its has the Sequence Foglight covers with yellow tinted fog lights we added. It has Carbon Fiber wrap on the front bumper fascia, hood, side view mirrors, roof and the tailgate. The car has 3 miles and is going for $26,000 with the added peformance and enhancements. We can add lowering springs and intake if the customer so decides to. Please contact Allan at 904-384-0050 and mention Westside Edition Veloster.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Dang, should've done all that on the Turbo.........

How difficult was it to do the Carbon Fiber Wrap?? I kinda want to do a few trim pieces with it... like the fog light covers.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I wanted to do a manual NAV but the General Manager only gave me the silver one that I could do up. There were no Turbos available at the time we started the project. We outsourced the wrap from a company here in Jax.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hahaha yea JUN BL just a typo.....i'll fix it thanx :)

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I say wrap the whole car and call it "carbon edition" ... the lines just don't seem to flow with the color clash ... just my opinion.
I wanted to do a manual NAV but the General Manager only gave me the silver one that I could do up. There were no Turbos available at the time we started the project. We outsourced the wrap from a company here in Jax.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
The only thing I'm not liking is the grain of the carbon wrap isn't in the same direction from the grille to the hood.

There's also some flow issues at the roof where the A-pillar meets silver - that strip above the windows could have been wrapped to meet up with the hatch.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Tuff crowd... But I agree, when doing any kind of two tone effect the body lines should dictate where the change takes place not the body panels

1 - 8 of 8 Posts