Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wouldnt pay nothing more than msrp.. Or under $23,000..

Msrp is $22,725 for base VT.. So after dealer fees, tag, registration.. Maybe i can get it out the door for like 23k.. Going to dealer on monday to work something out..

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am quoted 27700 ood for a/t ultimate - that is a little high for me - don't know if I have to wait for 2014

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am quoted 27700 ood for a/t ultimate - that is a little high for me - don't know if I have to wait for 2014
VGUN. That is high. If folks don't pay high prices dealers will hv to come down on their prices. What state are you in? Def shop around.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Simple supply and demand $2K over MSRP would prompt me to walk away at 28K you could get a WRX or GTI as an alt.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
2k over allowing you to get a WRX would be relative to the package you were looking at.. If you were looking at auto, you couldn't get an Auto WRX...

Anyway, I PAID just about MSRP for mine.. I paid 25,420$

I got a M/T, Ultimate package with the cargo net, wheel locks, mud guards and floor mats.

MSRP on the entire package (via Hyundaiusa.com) is: 25,505$

I was willing to pay about 500$ over MSRP or so but I got lucky with the right dealer.

Here in town, they are charging $25,000 for a USED 2012 Style package DCT with 2.6k miles .... The comparable 2013 price for a brand new DCT Style is under 22k............. They two dealerships in town are wanting to charge 3-4k OVER MSRP and the one an hour away is looking at 1500$ over MSRP.. I only have to drive 400 miles and I got it 85$ under MSRP :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am willing to pay MSRP, but ideally 300-400 under. I don't want to pay for the "accessories". Bogus charges if you ask me... The car comes standar with LED headlight accents and I have to pay Extra for floor mats?

·
2,385 Posts
Websites quote of $25,425 for Ultimate, Elite White, M/T here in MI. If I get it for any cheaper than that = perfect. After tax, title, etc I'll be looking a almost a round figure of $26,000.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
seems like a good deal.. that a quote from a dealer or just Hyundaiusa? The dealers most likely will have the POI so add a couple hundred there.

Mine was 25,505 MSRP which added in the mud guards, carpeted floor mats, cargo net and wheel locks. I paid 25,420$ for the car. That was Vitamin C so no 200$ premium.

·
2,385 Posts
Straight quote from Hyundaiusa.com With tax, title, fees, etc at that price I'll be looking well into $27,000.
I'd be much happier with $26,000 when it's all said and done :wink:
I'm trying to figure out a number that would satisfy both parties. $775 delivery fee included of course.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
have you looked into the Motozuma down payment matching? I used that on my car (free 500$) Are you a recent graduate? military/ex military?

The only thing that my dealer did which was annoying is added a 400$ dealer advertisement/handling fee that they 'say' is on all the cars to pay for the prep and such.. After already getting 80$ under MSRP I was happy enough.

·
Registered
60 Posts
^ Is that $80 under MSRP including the $400 charge? Or did you really pay $320 over MSRP?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Straight quote from Hyundaiusa.com With tax, title, fees, etc at that price I'll be looking well into $27,000.
I'd be much happier with $26,000 when it's all said and done :wink:
I'm trying to figure out a number that would satisfy both parties. $775 delivery fee included of course.
I don't understand..what is your out of the door price going to be ? Mine is quoted at 27600 for tax tag and title..which I think is pretty steep, so I am thinking of waiting. It is for A/T +Ultimate Package.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
in that case, I guess I paid 320$ over MSRP :p I budgeted being suckered into 500$ over MSRP all said and done with dealers fees and crap. 320$ over the course of the loan was not worth haggling and having to wait possibly another month to find the car I wanted.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
my total loan value was quite a bit higher as I was upside down a lot on the Jeep.

·
Registered
73 Posts
VGUN and Bigboss, where are you guys located? Im just north of Charlotte and been working with Keffer Hyundai....hoping to get my VT soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
VGUN and Bigboss, where are you guys located? Im just north of Charlotte and been working with Keffer Hyundai....hoping to get my VT soon.
North of Charlotte too my friend ! Was that the white VT ? I came in to test drive the Red NAV they had. What are they quoting you ?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.