·
Registered
967 Posts
hit 110,000 miles today

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just another oil change.

Its doing fine. Pffts some black smoke when she leaves after starting the car. Its been like that for 30k+ miles. i assume its shitty hyundai tuning.

Otherwise car is ready for the ONLY set of brakes we are putting on it, and otherwise just a general inspection of its suspension. Roads are brutal in our region. I feel bad for her driving on those rubber band 18's.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Just another oil change.

Its doing fine. Pffts some black smoke when she leaves after starting the car. Its been like that for 30k+ miles. i assume its shitty hyundai tuning.
I've never had black smoke with oem tune for 110,000 miles, only white smoke on early morning start ups for a 10 secs or so.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Put in a GFB Respons TMS diverter valve and MAC solenoid. Still figuring out which tuning option I’ll go with once I get my FMIC ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Changed the oil. I change it at 5k. Also washed it. I'm tinting the windows next week, had it ordered pre-cut this time, I just don't have the time I used to have before, I tinted about 10 cars now so I know how to do it. I like to cut it myself it's cheaper too, but my weekends are getting booked up with other projects.
I also hit 62k, so in just a over a year, I put 20K miles on the car they are 90% highway. If this car holds together, I'm gonna try to make this my 3rd car in a row to get to 120k at least. And yeah, next upgrade will be definitely an Apple carplay capable receiver, this is the first car I didn't immediately replace the car stereo and waited over a year.

14241 - 14248 of 14248 Posts
About this Discussion
14.2K Replies
662 Participants
theunderdog
Veloster Turbo Forum
This is the Veloster Turbo forum where you can learn all the tips and mods to make your Hyundai Veloster Turbo faster and talk about the new Veloster N!
Full Forum Listing