Veloster Turbo Forum banner

14261 - 14280 of 14288 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Get the stock tune back in it if you can. Good luck.
One of the smarter things I did was buy an extra ECU for the tune so I'll be swapping in the original ECU with as many OEM parts as I can.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
bruh, how did he get this on camera lolll

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Pulled the remaining parts in engine bay and suspension. next will be control arms and steering column. even tho there is no end in site it every minute spent on it makes me feel better.

im having the biggest battle ever trying to figure out color scheme for this project.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
any chance you will be selling some parts? lol i would love to get the driver side fender cowling.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Pulled the remaining parts in engine bay and suspension. next will be control arms and steering column. even tho there is no end in site it every minute spent on it makes me feel better.

im having the biggest battle ever trying to figure out color scheme for this project.
View attachment 104363

View attachment 104364
You know if you can get your hands on the right hand drive version of the car, and replace your passenger side with it you could make the RM16.

·
Registered
56 Posts
One of the smarter things I did was buy an extra ECU for the tune so I'll be swapping in the original ECU with as many OEM parts as I can.
What did that cost you and what was your source.
I've been thinking of doing the same thing so I can keep a stock tune ecu and have one tuned.
I'm trying to stay away from the dealer for the ecu. 😳

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've been thinking of doing the same thing so I can keep a stock tune ecu and have one tuned.

·
Registered
32 Posts
@MastesonCustomz

Start a build thread in the appropriate section or all of these recent updates will get buried in this goliath thread.
Seconding this. I'm looking forward to following along with your build. I can already tell it's gonna be awesome.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I got the Tork tune with the new ECU + Stage 1 tune couple years ago and I think it came out to $800-$900 total. But I can at least now swap ECUs rather than send it to Tork to get the OEM tune back. I had the 0+ tune on the OEM which I hope won't cause issues cuz it was very soft tune that corrected what factory should have delivered up front.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
My Xe Tune | ak-47 pops and bangs loll

·
Registered
53 Posts
Heard winter is coming. So I got these.

Attachments