Veloster Turbo Forum banner

14381 - 14400 of 14428 Posts

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Need leverage or a good impact gun. The tq spec on that is high from the OEM and difficult to break free.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
276 Posts
View attachment 105053

sprayed the bolt with the 10 on it last night with liquid wrench, sprayed some more 10 minutes ago still can’t break it loose . Trying to install the lower mount bushings but this one bolt isn’t budging.
Any help ?
Put a pole/ conduit on the end of the ratchet and use that for leverage.
Works every time. 👍

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Jump started my shit & let it run for like 5 mins and turned it off & then tried to turn it back on cuz i knew it wasn't going to turn on, but i just wanted to see if i thought what i thought was gonna happen was true & yeah it didnt turn back on lollllll

·
Registered
91 Posts

Started getting parts for the N. Going to be a (very) slow start for the first couple months. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,077 Posts
i feel the cost of most of our catbacks are fairly "greedy" :)

·
Super Moderator
3,077 Posts
orange beer for orange car.

·
Registered
2013 VT, Manual
68 Posts
View attachment 105053

sprayed the bolt with the 10 on it last night with liquid wrench, sprayed some more 10 minutes ago still can’t break it loose . Trying to install the lower mount bushings but this one bolt isn’t budging.
Any help ?
Breaker bar won't do the trick?

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Over the last week just been fiddling with water/meth injection kit setup for a fellow member in FL with an OEM intercooler other bolt on and a tune to VT parts design.....

·
Registered
91 Posts

Had my daughter install a new GFB diverter valve I got from GenRacer while I was pulling the wheels to clean and wax them after a spray ceramic treatment still got masked too easily by the dust from the N PP brake pads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14381 - 14400 of 14428 Posts