·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Gap them to .028" if on the OEM tune.

Reactions: Roadster

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Well, car getting fuel pump put in then coming out of the shop so I have it in time for RVD5. Then going in after for some TLC.

Also, not VT related, but 2019+ 2.0L NA Veloster intake. Huge AEM dry flow filter, custom 3D printed intake tube, water/meth injection bung, breather hose barb, and setup with N2O bung if needed. Will get this on a car for road and dyno testing ASAP!

·
Super Moderator
3,268 Posts
That printed so nice !

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Mounted new CF hood, fixed front bumper I broke right after I got it out the body shop, cleaning the car, removed fender liners, packing everything for RVD5. I'll be packing things and getting things ready until tomorrow when I head out for the 5 hour drive to pigeon forge TN. Have to carry plenty of E85, VP M1, and distilled water for the trip! :)

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Just got to RVD5 in Pigeon Forge TN at 12:30 AM.....
Loaded up the front of this 28' trailer with VT parts and the rear with the VT.....
Donating some corn hole boards I finished up the other day.....
2 of the 5 VT in the lot when I arrived I tuned. Wonder how many others will be here..... :)

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Got back from RVD5 and was super busy while there helping others. When I arrived home I unloaded car from the trailer and it dies. Fuel pump that was installed 5-6 days before is done for..... Car back to the shop tomorrow and will be there for a bit to fix things

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
15 VT almost done in the shop. Just found out the starter turbo kit is done for the big power build. I say starter because this will only support 600+ whp and half of the final kit to support 1k+ whp even at top of pikes peak. :) This is a custom made kit with a G30-660 pictured.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Going over final specs in prep for the 1k whp engine build. Debating on BIG turbo with BIG shot of N2O or the original plan with sequential twin setup. 1st world problems.....

·
Registered
145 Posts
More like what did my veloster do to me today. Lately it's runing ok, although I had a "brand new OEM" coil go bad on my way home from work. Running on 3 cylinders, the car managed to get up to 35mpg on a stretch of 30 miles of highway even though I was going 75mph on average. . 😆
I never seen that kind of mpg on this car, the best I ever got was like 31mpg for about 25 minutes driving like a grandmother. I just hit 85k on the odo, the car also acts weird sometimes when going low-speed. It's very jumpy, like the gas pedal is an on/off thing, but not all the time.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
More like what did my veloster do to me today. Lately it's runing ok, although I had a "brand new OEM" coil go bad on my way home from work. Running on 3 cylinders, the car managed to get up to 35mpg on a stretch of 30 miles of highway even though I was going 75mph on average. . 😆
I never seen that kind of mpg on this car, the best I ever got was like 31mpg for about 25 minutes driving like a grandmother. I just hit 85k on the odo, the car also acts weird sometimes when going low-speed. It's very jumpy, like the gas pedal is an on/off thing, but not all the time.
I do not see a brand new OEM coil going bad. Either not a brand new coil or others issues with the car. Hope you get it sorted.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Remote tuning a FBO, studded head, stuffed turbo, 16 manual VT, on 91 pump gas, 360 cc/min water/meth nozzle on 50/50 mix. This was in low 90's ambient on tune #2 that I sent. Waiting on tune #3 datalog which should hit ~25 psi! Working up to 300+ whp on stock internals. He just got lpfp so he can try E tune at some point.

Hope he will get on dyno for fine tuning once done street tuning. :)

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Modded and tuned a 16 manual VT to ~250 whp in ~6 hours the other day. Guy drove 5 hours just to see me for this. Got pulled for speeding on his way home but said he did beat a camaro on his way back. Lol!

14521 - 14540 of 14567 Posts