Veloster Turbo Forum banner

14721 - 14740 of 14748 Posts

·
Registered
2015 VT M/T Tech
58 Posts
2016 rspec,
Isr racing exhaust and just got the 845 non catted downpipe installed, monster intercooler otw before tune, btw sound amazing on that combo!!!! Just added eyelids yesterday oh and interior mods 2 weeks ago!! Lmk what ya think
Doooope. Where'd you get the mats? I've been looking at various vendors for those and keep getting scared off by negative reviews (though to be fair, I suspect a bunch of negative reviews are from people who probably didn't order correctly in the first place) but man I want a set like that... my current "Autocraft" mats do NOT bring joy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Doooope. Where'd you get the mats? I've been looking at various vendors for those and keep getting scared off by negative reviews (though to be fair, I suspect a bunch of negative reviews are from people who probably didn't order correctly in the first place) but man I want a set like that... my current "Autocraft" mats do NOT bring joy.
There’s a website called, “diamondcarmats.com
Install took maybe 15-20 min and they fit like a glove, quality is great and I’ve had no problems, I also found a code online for 25% off instead of 15% like they advertise, it’s......3fea-e03e-b340

·
Registered
2015 VT M/T Tech
58 Posts
There’s a website called, “diamondcarmats.com
Install took maybe 15-20 min and they fit like a glove, quality is great and I’ve had no problems, I also found a code online for 25% off instead of 15% like they advertise, it’s......3fea-e03e-b340
Faaan-fing-tastic, thanks!

Reactions: Die4glory88

·
Registered
9 Posts
What did I do with mine? I made my son clean off the handprints he put in the dust that has collected on it since before Christmas!

My baby doesn't move in the winter. I start it and run it for 30 minutes every other week or so, but so far it has never seen snow, and only seen rain twice. Both times on track. :cool:

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,447 Posts
Buried a customer's VT down to the frame in my yard thanks to all of this rain. But it will get a bath and more mods soon to take power north of the current 250 whp level.

Getting some more VT items made soon and tested for production.
3" turbo back downpipes and exhausts
Larger OEM location intercooler kits
Turbo inlet pipes
Custom spec stuffed turbos
Big turbo kits

Maybe more..... :)

Prepping my 15 auto for a world record VT 1/4 pass at IFO on 4/11/21.

Still waiting on my engine for the 1k hp manual VT build. Custom fuel system components and cams are being made for it though which will open things up for the community to get more than a 400-500 whp build easier if they choose. :)

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
So the fuel system is the hang up to get passed 400whp?
Beyond upper 400's whp the fuel system is a limitation if other parts are up for the job as well. This will not work on a 1k hp build obviously so having many things made for the VT community to make more possible. Injectors, HPFP(maybe dual HPFP), and cams will be needed to support 1k hp. Otherwise a port fueled/additional injector/s setup or wet N2O kit will be needed that is being made as well. :)

·
Registered
2015 VT M/T Tech
58 Posts
Yeah the OEM leather shift knob is... er... fine... but it definitely fails to bring joy. Tried a Turbosocks weighted shift knob and although I liked the weight, the overall form factor felt weird in the hand. So onto a LikeWise "ThiccBoi" weighted shift knob (with their proprietary Velo adapter) plus an H-Pattern Pro and what the hell a "Dogg Tag" and a real low-key banner too.
...gotta say, the LikeWise equipment was pricey - $45 for the adapter and another $100 for the shift knob... but holy hell it was worth it, the build quality of everything is absolutely outstanding and the packaging and care with which the order was shipped was phenomenal.
...and shipping from Australia (free because my order was over $100) took less than a week after my order was placed. Will likely end up buying an offset/extension kit from them as well, as soon as they have brushed options back in stock.

Stock Shift Knob.jpg Turbosocks Weighted Shift Knob'.jpg LikeWise ThiccBoi Weighted Shift Knob.jpg LowKey1.jpg LowKey2.jpg

Reactions: misnblu

·
Super Moderator
3,437 Posts
Hahaha

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ordered the apr carbon fiber chin spoiler and carbon fiber side skirts, still waiting on the monster intercooler kit from 845 since October 🙄 so I can continue my build , oh and just installed eyelids, amazing difference! Side note, got a Harley haha

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ordered the apr carbon fiber chin spoiler and carbon fiber side skirts, still waiting on the monster intercooler kit from 845 since October so I can continue my build , oh and just installed eyelids, amazing difference! Side note, got a Harley haha View attachment 106221 View attachment 106222
Those eyelids look sick, whered you get them?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
They are backed up on filling orders but they do have another person helping to fill orders now to catch up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
They are backed up on filling orders but they do have another person helping to fill orders now to catch up.
Yea for sure, I talk to Kyle a lot there and buy a ton of what they have on there website, plus the weather up in new York isn’t helping them out much

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
The extra person helping them to fill orders is not in the NE but the weather up there does hinder things some.

·
Super Moderator
3,437 Posts
Isn’t Kyle in FL and bill in NY? It’s been awhile for me.

14721 - 14740 of 14748 Posts