Veloster Turbo Forum banner
15301 - 15314 of 15314 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
6,315 Posts
Qwik Tyme Performance 1.6T 3.5" carbon fiber SRI test fit #1 on this 2021 Veloster Turbo R-Spec!

Not bad for the first test fit with only minor tweaks needed before I have a production unit with proper fitment. We did rev it to see what it sounded like, took it for a test drive. It felt good for sure on power and sound wise can barely tell it has an intake on the car.

Check back for another test fit soon after I make a few adjustments! :)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive air manifold Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Grille White Hood

·
Administrator
6,315 Posts
The turbo is still audible like the injen, K&N, etc?
Yes, but barely audible turbo spool up. Nothing like any other intake on the market. Basically the intake to buy for the most power and looks with the best chance of the wife not knowing you bought an intake for the car! At least until she looks at the bank account..... :)

·
Administrator
6,315 Posts
Been tuning VT's and working on 1.6T parts development.

Having a group buy on these 1.6T 3.5" carbon fiber intakes.....

Qwik Tyme Performance
@qwiktymeperformance

Car Vehicle Hood Grille Automotive lighting

Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive air manifold

Automotive tire Bicycle part Office supplies Cylinder Rim

·
Super Moderator
2014 Veloster Turbo Manual
4,116 Posts
Hood Table Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Trunk

·
Registered
2016 Veloster Turbo DCT Vitamin C
24 Posts
Did coolant bypass.... Installed a 60mm throttle body i picked up cheap off ebay and cleaned up and a spacer from TRDTOY. Few quick test drives feel amazing and responsive.

Reactions: RPW00Mirage

·
Registered
324 Posts
Replaced my CNT muffler which after 6 years developed an internal rattle. Fortunately when it was purchased CNT had sent a spare replacements to customers which may have received defective ones from a batch that had the wrong flange installed, but which mine did not. Also fixed my leaking windshield wiper fluid reservoir.

·
Registered
2013 VT, Manual
97 Posts
Replaced the fuel line finally. Blows my mind how smooth it finally runs. Downside, fitting on the fuel pump is faulty so I have to do it again soon once the new fuel line arrives. SIXTH was awesome though. Warrantied no issues and promptly.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

·
Super Moderator
2014 Veloster Turbo Manual
4,116 Posts
yknow some of us got em from the factory!

when i had the carbon hood i had to buy a proprod and catch, and screw it to the shock tower lol

15301 - 15314 of 15314 Posts