Veloster Turbo Forum banner

What did you do/get for your Veloster today?

2M views 16K replies 700 participants last post by  trdtoy 
#1 ·
For those of us who do not have build threads or a place to show what we've recently done to our VT.

I do not have any juicy pics to start things off but I did receive my Quik valve drain plug, and I just ordered some BTJetman rear reflector mesh inserts. Looking to get me some black eye line covers next.

#2 ·
I got a 16 gallon tote to put my tools, water, camera, etc.. for track days. I put my Pierce Motorsports sticker on it.

#9 ·
I didn't get it today, but I did get a new car wash kit yesterday. It was easy to do since Meguiar's puts out their holiday kits. I picked up a tint-safe auto glass kit with cleaner and microfiber towels, plus Meguiar's premium car wash, mitt, towels, polish, and clay bar. I also picked up two of those buckets the Junkman talks about in his videos with the tray on the bottom :)

And then, I washed and polished my car. Taking it in for a few small tint fixes tomorrow, then off to her photoshoot with her photographer, Jay, on Sunday the 1st :)

#11 ·
And then, I washed and polished my car. Taking it in for a few small tint fixes tomorrow, then off to her photoshoot with her photographer, Jay, on Sunday the 1st :)
I look forward to seeing these pics.

After getting my VT I was always wishing I had a nice camera to take pictures of him with, so I caved and got one. Every day since has been a photo shoot :)

#18 ·
Friday was payday and the money is burning a hole in my pocket, but i cant decide what i want to get next.

#26 ·
Installed TS FMIC, oil cooler, vac block and Synapse DV.

Reactions: Kthulhu
#30 ·
Already have :crazy: have a look at BOLO post.

#32 ·
Haven't posted the last set of numbers / pics yet. Will do that later.

#33 ·
No pics yet, but should b gettng soon Turbosocks 20/20 spacers, new dual port flange, oil cooler kit, DD lic plate light. Im also tryn to get done my triple A pillar :)

#35 ·
Pain in the ass to remove, just lik evrtn in this car its very secured in there, so u either yank or break. I only have 2 wait for the cooler since there is no room for a sandwich plate. The gauges look awesome, very happy w it, il post pics whn all is done Mike.

Reactions: MyDianaZ06
#39 ·
Injen SRI showed up today, already installed, pics on build thread

#41 ·
What did I do for my VT today? I am going to drive her! Of course it's cold and rainy which means this weekend, I will wash her! Going to give her a nice sponge bath... wait, is this a family orientated thread? :haha:

And damnit Harmless! Your avatar is making MY OCD wig out! :haha:

#47 ·
I'm probably going to set up an appointment this weekend at Hyundai to fix the O2 Sensor.

She got hurt in surgery a couple of weekends ago when I got my 'signature' installed.

#48 ·
It was last night at 7pm... but Orange Crush got bird bombed when I was parked at dusk in a city huge poo blobs all over I could not get OC to the car wash fast enough. It was 30 degrees but I pulled in and rinsed her down completly. Now small water spots on mirrors oooh Car wash again in a day