Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple question to field out there to see what its gonna run the average driver with no gaps in coverage and no negative history. Post your premiums. Many insurance agencies don't even have this car available for quick quotes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I already have my VT. Many insurance companies do not have this, nor have they heard of it.. So ask them to quote you on the non Turbo Version. That's what the are insuring me under. So My insurance from an 07 Elantra to a 13 VT went up a whopping $4 every six months. :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
$201.74/6 mos. Full Coverage with 500 deductible. I just put in my vin# and Geico pulled up the car info.

I live in Arizona.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Which state you live in plays a HUGE part as well....I live in Michigan which is a no fault state so despite a perfect record, I pay WAY more than most who don't live here ..:at ~$90/mth.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
$108/month for full coverage 100/300 and a $500 deductible. Florida, 26 years old, no accidents. All State btw

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Simple question to field out there to see what its gonna run the average driver with no gaps in coverage and no negative history. Post your premiums. Many insurance agencies don't even have this car available for quick quotes.
Dcannon I work for statefarm in bport ct I know u aren't that far...stop by for a quote...we have the vt

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i got the issue figured out months back , insurance is to be renewed in May. i "may" take you up on your offer if the rates i get from my current provider are not good. ttyl.
Dcannon I work for statefarm in bport ct I know u aren't that far...stop by for a quote...we have the vt

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
$130/mo (lowest I could find) with Progressive 100/300 and $250 deductible in CA. No accidents, 25 years old.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
That's about what I'm paying in Atlanta but I'm convinced that I can get that lower.

I had a gap about 5-6 years ago and 1 accident I should not have claimed about 1 1/2 years ago.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Many u guys are fucking lucky down in the states. Up here in Canada we pay crazy amounts for insurance. For me, 23 no accident no tickets, but is first car with me as primary driver under insurance, I pay ~270/month :(. Can basically lease a whole nother car...

·
Registered
133 Posts
104 a month, 500 deductible. Only 9 bucks more the my 06 Scion tC pretty damn happy about that :)

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Dayum..

I pay 56.67$/mo, Full coverage and most of the bells and whistles..
500$ deductible.
esurance

If it totally maxed out all the options, got everything, and 100$ deductibles, it would still only be 64$/mo..
I feel the insurance pain though.. When I was in Tx I was paying almost 200$/mo for my 02 Durango.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Full coverage, 500/500, 152.00$ monthly for a 2013 hyundai and a 2011 mazda, Fl resident, USAA.

·
Registered
684 Posts
full coverage, 250(? i dont remember) deductable, I pay 125 a month for my VT and my scion XB, and we do not have me as the primary driver on either car, I got a BS speeding ticket a few months ago, otherwise my insurance would only be like 75 a month.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Full coverage, 500/500, 152.00$ monthly for a 2013 hyundai and a 2011 mazda, Fl resident, USAA.
i have usaa also call them and ask them if you can get a better price your price also goes by the number of years you been with usaa and if u bank with them i been a member for 10 yrs

1 - 20 of 30 Posts