Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
What sort of budget do you have, and what sort of mods are you looking for performance, appearance, both?

Reactions: iVeloT

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
FMIC ( front mount intercooler) will help with heat soak so more power available for longer
CAI will give you more throttle response
I forgot to add turbo back exhaust which helps the car breath + sound
tune = all those components above working together with a tune will give you huge power gains
your car will be significantly louder too

As for looks. Rims & coil overs..

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
Depending on where you live SRI, for sure the FMIC, Pierce Strut & Pierce Rear Torsion Bar...Also The Torks Intercooler Pipe is the Best Bang for your Buck item available...IMO! Anyhow welcome & good luck Modding...Also Pics please!!! :cool2:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds wicked. i'm def gonna do the FMIC CAI come spring along with the rims. coil overs i'll wait to see how they'll look with the rims cause i don't want any rubbing.

thanks

FMIC ( front mount intercooler) will help with heat soak so more power available for longer
CAI will give you more throttle response
I forgot to add turbo back exhaust which helps the car breath + sound
tune = all those components above working together with a tune will give you huge power gains
your car will be significantly louder too

As for looks. Rims & coil overs..

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
You could do devil claws and an easy lip for appearance, and if you want to spend a little more you could get a spoiler too! Tinted windows, interior and exterior lighting, or some badges from silverbullet.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Are all the new guys rich or something?
They just keep showing up hemmoraging money and its like I JUST SPENT 25K ON A CAR, I HAVE ANOTHER 20K TO SPEND ON MODS, lol

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
They just keep showing up hemmoraging money and its like I JUST SPENT 25K ON A CAR, I HAVE ANOTHER 20K TO SPEND ON MODS, lol
My wallet still is crying from the down payment I put on the VT

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Welcome, if ur looking for looks and are in a budget start w some plasti-dip. Somethn functional and cool lookn: btjetman hood vents. Interested in lights check exLED or Diode Dynamics. Thers also a guy making custom emblems, Bob Huges. Good luck.

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
Word! I bought this car thinking it was too new to mod, that there wouldn't be much on the market for it & that it looked good enough stock...Boy was I wrong! LOL!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts