Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
What sort of budget do you have, and what sort of mods are you looking for performance, appearance, both?

Reactions: iVeloT

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
What sort of budget do you have, and what sort of mods are you looking for performance, appearance, both?
FMIC CAI tune then anything you want

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
FMIC ( front mount intercooler) will help with heat soak so more power available for longer
CAI will give you more throttle response
I forgot to add turbo back exhaust which helps the car breath + sound
tune = all those components above working together with a tune will give you huge power gains
your car will be significantly louder too

As for looks. Rims & coil overs..

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
Depending on where you live SRI, for sure the FMIC, Pierce Strut & Pierce Rear Torsion Bar...Also The Torks Intercooler Pipe is the Best Bang for your Buck item available...IMO! Anyhow welcome & good luck Modding...Also Pics please!!! :cool2:

·
Registered
104 Posts
coilovers i'm interested in.. whats the price on the popular ones right now?
rims i'll be getting once the winter is over.
It varies. You can check some sites and compare.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds wicked. i'm def gonna do the FMIC CAI come spring along with the rims. coil overs i'll wait to see how they'll look with the rims cause i don't want any rubbing.

thanks

FMIC ( front mount intercooler) will help with heat soak so more power available for longer
CAI will give you more throttle response
I forgot to add turbo back exhaust which helps the car breath + sound
tune = all those components above working together with a tune will give you huge power gains
your car will be significantly louder too

As for looks. Rims & coil overs..

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
You could do devil claws and an easy lip for appearance, and if you want to spend a little more you could get a spoiler too! Tinted windows, interior and exterior lighting, or some badges from silverbullet.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Are all the new guys rich or something?
They just keep showing up hemmoraging money and its like I JUST SPENT 25K ON A CAR, I HAVE ANOTHER 20K TO SPEND ON MODS, lol

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
They just keep showing up hemmoraging money and its like I JUST SPENT 25K ON A CAR, I HAVE ANOTHER 20K TO SPEND ON MODS, lol
My wallet still is crying from the down payment I put on the VT

Reactions: hyatt

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Welcome, if ur looking for looks and are in a budget start w some plasti-dip. Somethn functional and cool lookn: btjetman hood vents. Interested in lights check exLED or Diode Dynamics. Thers also a guy making custom emblems, Bob Huges. Good luck.

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
Word! I bought this car thinking it was too new to mod, that there wouldn't be much on the market for it & that it looked good enough stock...Boy was I wrong! LOL!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts