Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to repair some curb rash, and I am having trouble finding a good match for the stock rims. Anyone want to chime in here and recommend any off the shelf or touch up colors to get as close as possible to the stock rims. Or better yet an exact match if possible. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. :cool:

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
as far as the physical damage (scratch and gashes in the metal) other than taking it to a rim shop or getting it replaced, I do know how to repaired that at the house. but the color, I suggest to go ahead and do some custom plastidip on all :D I doubt you'd be able to find the exact match for the rims. it might be a trial and error until you find the right color.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am considering black dipping the wheels, i just think that the inserts will clash too much with the black contrast and also wouldnt look good if dipped along with the wheels. I might just so it anyways after a few more knicks.
as far as the physical damage (scratch and gashes in the metal) other than taking it to a rim shop or getting it replaced, I do know how to repaired that at the house. but the color, I suggest to go ahead and do some custom plastidip on all :D I doubt you'd be able to find the exact match for the rims. it might be a trial and error until you find the right color.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.