Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 馃か
Yeah when I found MotoIQ I spent about 2 weeks reading through all of their articles. Many are pretty good (and over my head lol).
Well in light of all this here is a wealth of information I found months back that may help someone as well.
Very good reading and information similar to the guys at MotoIQ. 馃憤

Super Moderator
I am also going to make an educated decision thanks to the info in this thread and discussing it with my racing buddies.

225/45 on the 17x7.5 for RE71r. going to skip the wider tires.

Reactions: misnblu

Registered
I am also going to make an educated decision thanks to the info in this thread and discussing it with my racing buddies.

225/45 on the 17x7.5 for RE71r. going to skip the wider tires.
Keep us updated with what you end up going with and what your thoughts on it are.

Super Moderator
I鈥檓 going with what I wrote lol. Buying in the late winter for next season. New wheels have great snows on em so I鈥檓 gonna use em

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
Keep in mind when you have a good rim tire setup there will be far less protection for the rim flange. The typical wheel tire combo when tipped over makes a dull thud as the bulging sidewall hits the floor. With a properly sized rim when the wheel tips over the rim hits the floor, not something we want to do very often. Of course the rim will also be easier to damage near curbs.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts