Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1034 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like the Raijins personally, but you really cannot go wrong with anything from Enkei

Wonder how much weight difference those compared to the factory wheels (which I am assuming are just cast, not forged)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like the Raijins personally, but you really cannot go wrong with anything from Enkei

Wonder how much weight difference those compared to the factory wheels (which I am assuming are just cast, not forged)
Yeah. I wish I knew the weight on the stock wheels. Something to compare to. I was looking for affordable, quality, all black wheels and these seem to be my best choices.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
those black and blue look sick!! pics as soon as you do it please :D
Not a problem... Hopefully I can have them on before the season is over....

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
i will have my wheels dipped within a couple weeks of having it...soo i will do pics of that as well :D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
I will be going with these:

or

this color:

18x7.5 so they will work with stock tires, adding 10mm spacers..

they are rated well on the interwebs.. not the lightest thing in the world (22.3lbs a piece, but lighter than stock i'd hope) but cheap @ 142$ per wheel.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not bad turbosocks, I like the hyper blacks also.. I'm not a big fan of the universal bolt though. I want something a lil cleaner. Also, I'm on the same page as you: Style+Low Price+Quality=Me Happy..

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
yeah, they aren't actually 'universal' but they just have extra holes to give the appearance. I am not a real big fan of that, but it was the wheel style I was looking for at a good price. I would rather have the AXIS version of these wheels (full face instead of inset) but they are 55$ more PER wheel AND they are 1.3lb heavier per wheel.

1 - 20 of 1034 Posts