Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!
I'm still in the market for a VT and like everyone else I want to get the most bang for the buck. (I should have pulled the trigger on one already but it got away :disappointed:)

Clearly in this day in age it's ridiculous to drive from dealer to dealer looking for a car. At the same time though I'm not sure of what websites I should be looking at to find accurate prices.

What I've been using the most is autotrader.com
I've also been looking at hyundaicertified.com
I then verify the prices with kbb.com

I guess my question is what websites do you use to shop for cars?

Any input would be appreciated!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Autotrader.com to search new inventory. Then check that dealer's website.

pricing
truecar.com

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
What I did is found the prices of what VT's have been sold for in my area. Then I started calling dealers in the area & I told them excatly what I was looking for. When they called me, I basically said if you have this car in stock right now & can match this price, I will be there tonight & sign the papers. I started shopping 1 week & withing 5 days I found my Pearl White M/T VT for the exact price that I was looking for. $21,900 & 23,300 OTD

I think I got lucky too, because they called me on the 30th of the month & I went to the dealer on the 31st, so I know they were basically willing to do anything to get the sale in before the end of the month. I even got mud flaps, the rear net & upgraded wheels :cool2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts