Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I went to order the LED footwell lights and noticed your site has no security at all!

There is no way I will ever order anything through it in its current state - not even my name, address details etc.

Do you have a secure method of order and payment?

Cheers,

AJ

·
Automotive Lighting Experts
2,039 Posts
Our checkout is fully secure using a standard SSL certificate. I'm not sure what else you are referring to.

@Dcannon... no, you cannot.

-Paul

·
Registered
242 Posts
I ordered some stuff from them and regardless if you pay via PayPal then the transaction it fully secured through them.

Must say I was pretty happy with service and quick delivery even though it was to Australia. Was thinking of ordering some acrylics during the sale but shipping would have been nearly as much as the item.

BTW DD you don't appear to be able to order the rear cup acrylics as the wrong designs are in the pull down list.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I get an error when trying to place an order. Oh well. Christmas is coming and the kids will be expecting gifts.

·
Automotive Lighting Experts
2,039 Posts
Please give us a call 314-205-3033 or email [email protected] and we can certainly help you right away. If you're trying to order from your phone I'd recommend trying a computer but other than that it's hard to say what the error could be.

Thanks!
Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts