Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have much hope but figured I'd try to see if anyone had any idea. One of my Rally Edition's ray's wheels caps popped off somehow. The other 3 are just fine so I don't really want to shell out $$ for a set of 4. I'm not even sure where to get this exact wheel cap...

Does anyone have an idea?

22281056_10101951000371563_1418154483_o.jpg

22278949_10101950956060363_931635944_o.jpg

by the way the wheels are just super dusty from driving on a farm lol

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I don't have much hope but figured I'd try to see if anyone had any idea. One of my Rally Edition's ray's wheels caps popped off somehow. The other 3 are just fine so I don't really want to shell out $$ for a set of 4. I'm not even sure where to get this exact wheel cap...

Does anyone have an idea?

View attachment 91249

View attachment 91257

by the way the wheels are just super dusty from driving on a farm lol
Hmm, there is a guy on facebook who has ties with Korean dealerships that gets us oem parts for cheap shipped in 2 days. His name is Albert Hwang so if you are in any of the VT groups should be able to get a hold of him. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
could probbly get one on ebay.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Maybe wrecking yards -- a few Rallys are already in the boneyards. They had one at Gagels Auto Parts in Florida recently, which is who I got a spare ECU from.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, there is a guy on facebook who has ties with Korean dealerships that gets us oem parts for cheap shipped in 2 days. His name is Albert Hwang so if you are in any of the VT groups should be able to get a hold of him. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

thanks i think i found him on fb, i'll message him!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hit up Hyundai, around $17 USD for the cap and two screws, use blue thread locker to make sure they don't come out.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hit up Hyundai, around $17 USD for the cap and two screws, use blue thread locker to make sure they don't come out.
My local dealers were useless in finding Ray's cap. Their system only showed the Hyundai logo one. I ended up buying a whole new set from a Ray's distributor. They looked the same, except that they were blue instead of black. The black ones are discontinued from Ray's factory.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah unfortunately the guy said that they don't sell or carry the Center Caps =\ so back on the drawing board...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My local dealers were useless in finding Ray's cap. Their system only showed the Hyundai logo one. I ended up buying a whole new set from a Ray's distributor. They looked the same, except that they were blue instead of black. The black ones are discontinued from Ray's factory.
Hey Gamma, can you post or PM me a picture of your RAYS wheel caps ? how much were they also ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts