Veloster Turbo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 · (Edited)
If this is being produced in China and delayed by Chinese new year, has production started? In past dealings with production in China, factories are idle for two weeks usually during this period. If not started are you looking at two weeks Chinese new year and 40 days after that?
Chinese new year has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with our production schedule. Please read the post just above yours for further clarification, or refer back to the many posts where we have discussed this timeline. Production timelines for our company are always 40-50 days, regardless of time of year, Christmas, Chinese New Year, United Kingdom losing the states, or any other holiday season anywhere else in the world :)

We've discussed all of these topics and more in the process of this GB from the very beginning. If not part of the paid group of members on this GB, please refrain from posting any comments that could be misconstrued or mistaken by any other forum members outside this GB group.

Thank you.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Any updates?

Reactions: addoni

·
Registered
156 Posts
You haven't gotten yours yet? Strange I purchased mine last month and received them a week and half later. Are you requesting a specific color, that could be why the wait is longer?

·
Registered
114 Posts
it's diff if you purchased the set and getting in on the gb

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
You haven't gotten yours yet? Strange I purchased mine last month and received them a week and half later. Are you requesting a specific color, that could be why the wait is longer?
You paid full price. We did the group buy and only paid like 170.

The color is not affecting the time. They kept waiting and waiting on people to pay and had to extend the deadline quite a few times. The just started the actual production in late Jan. But you'd have to start at the beginning of the thread to know all of this.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
Quote Originally Posted by 13EliteVT View Post
He said from the beginning that in order to participate in the GB we would have to have patience. We all knew it would be 40-50 days for the production. Since no one really wanted to pay (I still don't think everyone has paid either), he kept extending the deadline which extended the start of production because he didn't have our money. Yet again why those who paid ON TIME are being penalized. If everyone had dug in their pockets and just paid since they signed up, we could possibly have these already.
01. whoneedzaname - CRANK AND WP KIT - PURPLE
02. Onebadnav - Crank and WP KIT - gold
03. 13EliteVT - Crank and WP Kit - BLUE --PAID--
04. SpinSRH - Crank and WP Kit - Blue
05. trdtoy - Crank and WP kit - Black --PAID--
06. geoveloster - Crank and WP kit - Blue --PAID--
07. VLO + N2O - Crank and WP kit - Gold
08. reisusjesus - Crank and WP kit - Black
09. BlackVeloster - Crank and WP kit - Red --PAID--
10. ellwoodglen - Crank and WP kit - black --PAID--
11. crash overide - Crank and WP Kit - GREEN --PAID--
12. zzcop8 - Crank - black --PAID--
13. Katt-V-2013 - Crank and WP kit - Blue --PAID--
14. Mike Toober - Crank - Blue
15. The Gooch - Crank and WP Kit - Red --PAID--

Thank you sir.

As I started off with on day one of this offer, materials, machining, quality control, anodizing, and more quality control require a certain amount of time. In exchange for the patience and support of the members on the forum, we tried to offer a really great deal IF enough members signed up and followed through on their commitments. Here's what happened... the required number of sign ups were reached and then payments were slow to process. Payment deadline was extended several times to allow members to follow through on their commitments... eventually we had to carry on. We honored our commitment on our end and moved ahead with less than half the number of payments necessary. All of that having been said, production began as promised, after payments were received.

We are now moving forward with production and will have product ready for you guys ASAP.

Please understand that some companies like ours are small teams of enthusiasts trying to offer high quality products (that other companies will not consider offering for your community) in a very tough economic environment. As customers, you guys are part of this supply & demand chain and a certain level of support and assistance is required on your end as well. Negative comments on forums, social media, etc. will not speed machining processes and disputes will only make it more difficult on small businesses to conduct their day to day operations.

To those of you who have supported us and lent your patience and assistance, you have my deepest gratitude.

Our current ETA is March 11
Everyone who is on the GB will automatically receive tracking emails ASAP

Thank you for the continued support, ladies and gents!

:in love:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks for the update!
Looking forward to delivery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
156 Posts
You paid full price. We did the group buy and only paid like 170.

The color is not affecting the time. They kept waiting and waiting on people to pay and had to extend the deadline quite a few times. The just started the actual production in late Jan. But you'd have to start at the beginning of the thread to know all of this.
$170 including shipping lol???

·
Registered
310 Posts
Same here with 2 day shipping, pretty pumped!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Me too. I can't wait. And I can get them put in before my trip to Florida in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #198 ·
GB orders have started shipping and should reach everyone within the next few business days. Plenty of kits are now in stock in all colors and ready for immediate shipping, for anyone else interested in ordering a set...

2011 - 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Pulley Kit NST31600K - Non Stop Tuning

We can now consider this GB thread closed. Please start posting your reviews, photos, and feedback in the following thread after your pulleys are installed... http://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/...p-tuning-lightweight-pulley-dyno-results.html

In addition, we've recently added a review section to our new website. If you're an NST pulley owner, we would greatly appreciate it if you would post a quick review for us... 2011 - 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Pulley Kit NST31600K - Non Stop Tuning

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
Got them in today
Excellent!

:smile:

GB orders have started shipping and should reach everyone within the next few business days. Plenty of kits are now in stock in all colors and ready for immediate shipping, for anyone else interested in ordering a set...

2011 - 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Pulley Kit NST31600K - Non Stop Tuning

We can now consider this GB thread closed. Please start posting your reviews, photos, and feedback in the following thread after your pulleys are installed... http://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/...p-tuning-lightweight-pulley-dyno-results.html

In addition, we've recently added a review section to our new website. If you're an NST pulley owner, we would greatly appreciate it if you would post a quick review for us... 2011 - 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Pulley Kit NST31600K - Non Stop Tuning

Thank you!!!

181 - 200 of 226 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.