Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting my subtle conversion to decepticon, would like to know if you guys think this would fit the VT based on the other vehicles it works on.

2012 Hyndai Sonata Doch Turbotransformer Decepticon Kia Optima EX 20L Oil Cap | eBay

I emailed the seller about refunding if it didnt fit and he just kept talking about what was listed that it worked on, all in terrible english.. So, what say you VT.O?
Think itll fit? It looks like it should work, I just dont wanna waste 12$

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Like the seller said, you buy it at your own risk and hope it fits the VT. If not, you're out $12. IMO, if you buy it and whether or not it fits on the VT, that's $12 wasted on a Transformer gas cap.

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
I don't agree that it would be a waste of money. I think it is cool. If you like transformers and you think and you like having those emblems here and there, I think an oil cap would be cool to have. Who cares if you are the only one to see it. you didn't buy the VT for everyone to see, it is yours to see everyday. SO I say buy it and if it doesn't fit than I am sure you can sell it to a friend for 10 bucks. no big deal.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yeah.. Its a thing for me, and only me.. Could care less if anyone else sees it.. Was a huge fan of transformers growing up (90's kid) and have subtly added decepticons to all of my vehicles.. Each one was named after putting my 36k+ music database on random and choosing the first song to come up.

S10 Blazer - "Zero Signal"

Bravada - "Tera" (Short for Tera-Fied)

Durango - "DoomSayer"

Veloster - "Devil Driver"

Just wanted to know basically if anyone had either of the vehicles listed and could swap their cap real quick to find out if it would work.. Its 12$, not like im gonna die if it doesnt work.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Doesn't matter if it will fit. "NOTE: Oil cap emblem is included but not pre attached, you need to install the oil cap first and then the emblem so you can align the logo in the right direction and then just peel and stick"

So if it doesn't fit, you can always stick the emblem on to a different cap that may fit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts