Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or maybe were not supposed to use the arm rest for our arm... (cwhatididthere?) but I've noticed it kind of wobbles. Anyone else having this issue or concerned. I feel like I'm going to break it at some point, I'm practically trying not to use it for my right arm but its nice to have it lay on something.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I cant say that my arm comes close to resting comfortably on that thing. I have, however, already got a nice golf ball size divot in my left arm rest from my elbow.

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was hoping it wasn't just me, I mean I should have said its shaky cause it does move but I was wondering if anyone else was using the middle console for their arm.

·
2,385 Posts
It's not that it is wobbely, BUT, I've noticed this god awful creaking noise everytime I try to utilize my armrest for my arm. That's what it's there for, right?
It creaks and squeaks so loud that I can hear it over my "whoooosh"--"pfffff" sound and with the radio on! Pisses me off bc it is such a nuisance!! I really hope I can find a fix for this, was thinking either a felt liner or some lube somewhere might do it...

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha mines creaks too lol but I thought that was all tied together. I actually thought I could fix it by tightening the screws all the way in the bottom of the arm rest. Kind of cool, but nope that didn't fix it.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Mine doesn't wobble or creak yet, and I'm a pretty big guy.

But it is so short that I can just get my elbow on it and don't put much force on it. It definitely isn't for sharing with the passenger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts