Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Why do you make me want all of these things?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
735 Posts
Oh man. Thanks SoCal, now Slapshift is going to make me get a second job to fund these parts...god those look good. Nice work guys!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh man. Thanks SoCal, now Slapshift is going to make me get a second job to fund these parts...god those look good. Nice work guys!
To work a second job, or to not work a second job? To get reallyyyyy cool things for my car, or not to get really cool things for my car? Now that is the question. I have to stop looking!

·
Registered
735 Posts
To work a second job, or to not work a second job? To get reallyyyyy cool things for my car, or not to get really cool things for my car? Now that is the question. I have to stop looking!

Oh, be thankful you're in Kansas. We went to a Veloster Challenge event at Cal Speedway and SoCal was out there, Pierce Motorsports was out there, so many cars with so many cool Go-Fast-Goodies and looking incredible with their appearance mods...

...SlapShift dropped just under $1K on suspension stuff after that event. LOL Between her car and mine a second job is looking really good right now....daddy needs a new clutch. LOL

Reactions: DenverVeeTee

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am not thankful I am in KS lol.... Clearly I am missing out on all the cool events! So what if my bank account is happy right now. My heart is crushed... I have no Veloster friends

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Oh, be thankful you're in Kansas. We went to a Veloster Challenge event at Cal Speedway and SoCal was out there, Pierce Motorsports was out there, so many cars with so many cool Go-Fast-Goodies and looking incredible with their appearance mods...

...SlapShift dropped just under $1K on suspension stuff after that event. LOL Between her car and mine a second job is looking really good right now....daddy needs a new clutch. LOL
I'm in the same boat, I wonder how many project cars were sponsored by Domino's Pizza over the years.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
735 Posts
I am not thankful I am in KS lol.... Clearly I am missing out on all the cool events! So what if my bank account is happy right now. My heart is crushed... I have no Veloster friends

You could always move out to So Cal. Lots of sun, lots of events, couple of the major VT aftermarket folks out here, and lots of Veloster people.

I'm in the same boat, I wonder how many project cars were sponsored by Domino's Pizza over the years.

LOL...yea, I'm thinking somewhere open all night...Dominos would be so limiting hour wise. I mean, who needs sleep when there are car parts to be bought, right? RighzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZT...uh...right!?

Oh yea, I'm doomed. That looks so good and the weight savings has to be fairly substantial. These are replacing the factory fenders right? Or are they just going on over the factory sheet metal? Never owned a car where you could change this much of the body work except for my Bugs and even then it was you can have fenders, or go Baja and have little fiberglass flaps that remotely resemble fenders.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You could always move out to So Cal. Lots of sun, lots of events, couple of the major VT aftermarket folks out here, and lots of Veloster people.
I'm not sure if I could live on the income I make now out in SoCal... if I had a job set up, oh I'd be there in a heart beat

·
Registered
735 Posts
Well, jobs out here tend to pay a bit more for the cost of living difference. Besides, you're young. Rent a room, get established, get your own place. etc. LOL

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Robot the hours would be limiting, you're right.

Reactions: Robotech

·
Registered
342 Posts
DAMNIT..why did you have to show me this??? I was going to buy a vw gti vr6 turbo car tonight. How much is this? Its sexy
Traitor

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

1 - 20 of 29 Posts