1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
677 Posts
Well we have been working with coming up something completely original. Well we have done it. The first full customized D-Cut Carbon Fiber steering wheel. With options on thread color to top line color to material options. Here is a sample of the D-Cut full Leather Wrapped/Red-stitching. Many options to fully customize the steering wheel.

https://scgarageworks.com/product/veloster-turbo-or-nav-carbon-fiber-custom-steering-wheel/

View attachment 54100 View attachment 54101
Looks nice. Do you guys own your own clave? Would be sick to work for you guys doing r&d with CF products

·
Registered
310 Posts
Man, full leather with blue stitching a red center stripe would look great in a Rally.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

·
Registered
677 Posts
I think the price is good you have to think R&D and good CF is extremely pricy alone plus laying it and autoclave space is hard to come by

·
Registered
694 Posts
That fully leather wrapped example looks really really nice. Maybe one day I'll steer that way.

·
Registered
63 Posts
What about a Leather & Suede option?

·
Registered
118 Posts
That fully leather wrapped example looks really really nice. Maybe one day I'll steer that way.
i actually almost pissed myself thank you. SoCal, any idea if these are getting cheaper, and install time/difficulty? my mouth is watering. I know this is an old post but still.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Install is super easy... took 35-40 minutes for mine. Just follow the directions that are found on this forum.

As for price... you're talking about a modified custom part... They buy the OEM part from Hyundai and then modify, real leather real CF etc, not cheap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts