Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
I like it, makes it look like a Tech Package and accentuates the roof line. Very cool!!!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I dig it. I'm doing the same to my Boston Red.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
looks nice.. i thought you had just posted a Ultimate package at first!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looks good! Looks just like the roof on my VT! lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks sweet, I prob would have left the wing white to give a break through all the black, but it still looks sweet.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I like it - a lot. But I would not go any further or you will lose the contrast you have now.

I just had to have the panoramic roof because I really missed having a sunroof on my last 2 cars. One of the things I like about it is the look of the black roof. Now that I have one I'm not so sold on it. It reduces the headroom in an already short car, adds weight and reduces rigidity. If you leave the moonroof exposed it heats the car up. There is no way to open the roof as a vent with the shade in place. The moonroof controls can be a little confusing and it doesn't automatically close. The opening for the moonroof is also pretty small.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I think the roof great also. Looks like the panoramic roof from the ultimate package. I am not so taken on the spoiler...I think it would look better in white, breaking up the continuous black of the roof and tinted glass.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The roof is very nice, they should make it like this from the factory. For the wing I am on the fence. Overall you car is looking awesome!

·
Registered
375 Posts
i think he has the ultimate package if im not mistaken. if not i dont know how he would get the lines in the top that match the other pieces of glass. i bet he just wrapped the spoiler.

·
Registered
730 Posts
i think he has the ultimate package if im not mistaken. if not i dont know how he would get the lines in the top that match the other pieces of glass. i bet he just wrapped the spoiler.
Nope, no Ultimate Pack there! Take a look at the second picture (from the front) there is no sunroof there! Also no backup sensors on back bumper either.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.