Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 VT
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, car didn't pass SMOG today (CA resident here) for 3 reasons. Vented PCV system, Aftermarket downpipe (despite no CEL), and BOV.
I have everything except my OEM BoV.
I only need it to pass the smog test every few years because simply put, the GFB DVX valve is just too awesome to give up all the time.
I'm hoping someone takes pity and has one laying around they don't need, and this item won't be used very much.
New one retails for about ~$60, so willing to pay (~$40) or entertain other reasonable offers. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,805 Posts
If I can find one I'll send one

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you're in the socal area I'd be willing to let you borrow mine to use for however long it takes to get a new test done. Unfortunately I'll need it back afterward so I can pass smog myself in my home state.

·
Premium Member
2016 Veloster Turbo DCT w/ Tech Package
67 Posts
Will one from a 2016 match? I am thinking about parting with mine. I don’t have the rubber tube though. I used to live in CA so I feel your pain when it comes to SMOG rules.

·
Super Moderator
3,545 Posts
2016 will be fine.

·
Premium Member
2016 Veloster Turbo DCT w/ Tech Package
67 Posts
Did you get one yet? I could sell you mine or if you want to just pay round trip shipping you can borrow it for long enough to pass and send it back. I have some stock intake components if you need anything else. The CA native in me is used to storing all of the stock stuff in case I need to put it back on. Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts