Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, so recently have done some mods to the vt , ful stainless x-force turbo back system and K and N cold air typoon. fitted the typoon first and had no dramas, had the exhaust fitted on friday just gone , and now have the engine warning light staying on the dash .... car also seams to be idling a little higher now as well . im a newby to turbo cars .... does anyone know who i should take the car to in brisbane to get rid of the light and what maybe causing it ... will i need to get the car fully tuned as well ???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi mate , I have the full X-Force exhaust on my VT from the turbo back and the high flow cat
I also have the engine light on my dash.
It's the O2 sensor that triggers it but I left it as it is and it seems more responsive with the light on the dash.
Had the engine light removed and it was a little sluggish but when it came back on it opened up.
How you finding it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi mate , yeah the vt flys now and sounds so much better ....... very happy with the results ..... who and how did you get the engine light removed

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Stupid Question......BUT.......did you fellas disconnect your Battery before doing the MODS and then re-connect it afterwrd?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep battery was disconnected ..... its the sensor after the high flow .... hopefully have found someone in brisbane to delete code and tune

1 - 8 of 8 Posts