Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought and installed the Xe Wiring Enhancement Kit last weekend. I tried to find information on the positive battery terminal connection, but couldn't find anything. I would like to modify the post cover but wanted to see my options.

Can anyone send me photos of how they modified the battery terminal cover to fit the new wire? Also any photos of a permanent mount for the inline fuse would be great.

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Did you ever get a look at the digital instruction file? I already deleted mine, or else I'd link it up.

The cable piggy-backs an existing connection inside the plastic case of the terminal block. That case is a bit stubborn to pry open, and the final fit was awfully cramped, but I didn't have to modify anything.

Reactions: Bigbird and E9C900A

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Just quick proof that the wire fits, and the location of the sheet-metal screw I used to mount the fuse holder.

IMG_20171019_090945.jpg

IMG_20171019_091003.jpg

·
Registered
74 Posts
Did you find any other options? Looking for the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No not yet I had sent a message to the person I was PM'd about but hadn't gotten a response.No real update on the site. If you do find out about it please let me know cause I cant find out.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
PM E9C900A

1 - 9 of 9 Posts