Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
The XWEK actually uses an ANF fuse instead of a AGU fuse. Since there are screws retaining the fuse on both ends I would be confident in saying the fuse holder is not a structural member of the system.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
The XWEK actually uses an ANF fuse instead of a AGU fuse. Since there are screws retaining the fuse on both ends I would be confident in saying the fuse holder is not a structural member of the system.
That does make a difference, thanks. Didn't realize they made those with the barrel-style holder.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Will have to say one thing about XWEK, it works very well. I'm a happy camper. my idle feels smoother, my window buttons dont shake the car anymore and the ac compressor coming on is pretty much quiet.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
XWEK on deck!!!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
My accelerating power curve in 1st, 2nd & 3rd is so prominent now. I remember feeling stuttering when I'd gradually step on it. This shit is literally gone. My idle is freakishly quiet.
Simple: less stress on all the electrical components in my car now which means things are flowing so much better with less heat & resistance. I cant believe I'm getting this a year after I've had my car. THIS IS THE 2ND THING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE ON OUR VT, HANDS DOWN!!! OTHER THAN THE OCC'S BEING 1ST on the list.

·
Super Moderator
1,966 Posts
To be fair, it's only been offered for about 2 months now, but thanks very much for the feedback.

Still get people unwilling to consider it, but that's ok. They're missing out.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
To be fair, it's only been offered for about 2 months now, but thanks very much for the feedback.

You've said from day 1 that going after the ground points was a good mod. I did a sand job on a few points as I've removed the grounds for different projects but this was a kit I was looking forward to when you announced plans for it. Can't wait.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Instagram search hash tag #xwek and it will take you where you need to go.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
500 miles in & still butter

·
Registered
21 Posts
Why the heck would you have a resistive fuse on a ground cable? It just looks fancy in its clear enclosure? The ground cable requires no fuse protection... If it does blow, oxidize or come out of contact somehow, it becomes an open circuit (no ground).

·
Registered
15 Posts

...I'm looking for this wiring mod (Xwek). Is this still available somewhere?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Unfortunately there was only a small amount of the second generation XWEK that was made. Basically purchasers of the original XWEK were given the first opportunity to get one. Needless to say they went quickly. As of right now the developer of the product is in a dormant state and no longer making them. I rarely, if ever, see them available (pre-owned) for sale.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts