Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so lets give this a try and see what happens. Can write multiple sentences if you want. Just for funsies. I'll start.

You know you drive a Veloster Turbo when you stop at the gas station and there's a sales person walking around from pump to pump selling something. When he gets to you instead of trying to sell his product he just wants to talk about your ride. Happened to me a couple weeks ago. :)

You know you drive a Veloster Turbo when you drive down the road and you can see the "what the hell is that thing" look on people's faces as you drive by.

Go!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
You know you drive a vt when you see a pissed off teenager in a civic fading in your rearview

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
u know u drive a VT when u smoke cars more expensive and more famous and then they don't even try to catch up to u because thyr way 2 ashamed.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
The highway patrol follows your debadged VT for 7 miles before he gives up on trying to figure out WTF you are driving

·
Registered
802 Posts
DAMNIT HARMLESS! I keep thinking that is bug on my MONITOR and I go to "shoo" it and then I realize it's your avatar....

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
You know you drive a VT when you are waiting for a handheld tune to come out sometime within the next 3 months to infinity

1 - 20 of 320 Posts