261 - 280 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
yeah ok lol

·
Banned
7,352 Posts
When generally accepted things like speedometer readings and oil dipstick indications become subjects of heated controversy.
When the full line on your dipstick is not the full line. Lol*

The dipstick is a lie!!!*

*Disclaimer: What you just read is sarcasm. It is not to be confused with the truth or seriousness in any fashion. Not responsible for your stupidity if you think I am being serious.

·
Registered
11,457 Posts
When the full line on your dipstick is not the full line. Lol*

The dipstick is a lie!!!*

*Disclaimer: What you just read is sarcasm. It is not to be confused with the truth or seriousness in any fashion. Not responsible for your stupidity if you think I am being serious.
YKYDAVTW...
Your posts require disclaimers.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Reactions: Khyber VT

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
When people get overly excited about rules even when the only people getting punished are the ones who blatantly broke rules.
When people are more worried about their post count than actually talking about the car.
When you make a funny and people immediately think you're being a dick :smile:

Plus one.
Says the biggest post whore himself :wink:

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
.. I have started adding disclaimers so people know I am joking around. ..
When on VT.org you have to do the above instead of leaving a smiley face at the end of your post :disappointed:

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
relevance is only relevant to the reader and their opinion of what is relevant to the original topics relevance

·
Registered
518 Posts
When you make a funny and people immediately think you're being a dick :smile::wink:
People get way to sensitive around here to jokes.
Amen, and amen. I get in trouble at work regularly because my sense of humor (read: sanity saver) stays engaged all day. No reason it shouldn't be the same way here ;)

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
You know you drive a Veloster Turbo when you mod the shit out of you car and you still get smoked by a bone stock Mazdaspeed3.

You know you drive a Veloster Turbo when when you get made fun of for driving a Veloster Turbo.
fail troll is fail

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
relevance is only relevant to the reader and their opinion of what is relevant to the original topics relevance

HA! I was gonna type perception is a bitch in the eye of the non-beholder, but u kind of beat me 2 it.

Reactions: Thepuma84
261 - 280 of 320 Posts